- Must demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills and the ability to listen effectively.
- Must have the ability to work independently, maintain confidentiality of information and meet deadlines.
- Must demonstrate effective interpersonal skills as well as sound judgment and good decision-making skills.
- Monitor, mediate, and log all client and CAREGiver activity utilizing the software system.
- Enter and maintain accurate client and CAREGiver records in the software system.
- Increase client loyalty to Home Instead Senior Care by utilizing the consultative sales process to better meet our current client needs.
Do you have these qualities?
· Strong communication skills
· Proactive follow up skills/Organizational skills
· Ability to handle fast paced environment
· Ability to multi-task
· Proficient data entry skills
· Ability to have a flexible work schedule
· And the most important; the ability to Build Relationships with clients, CAREGivers and with your office colleagues.
If so, please attach a cover letter and your resume to apply for the Scheduling Coordinator position.
We offer a Supportive Team Culture, Health/Dental/Vision/Chiropractic Benefits, 401k option, Paid Holidays and PTO.
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 11160 Sun Center Dr. Rancho Cordova CA 95670. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 916-842-3060. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 919-508-6147 for technical assistance.